Saturday, March 28, 2009

Presenting....

A Concerto Evening
with
Utah State University Symphony Orchestra
featuring
Tyler Whitesides
Ziek: Percussion Concerto, 3rd mov.




Take a seat.
Enjoy 5 min and 20 seconds of bombastic percussion.
I love him.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Amazing, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! WOW! What a concert, Ty! You totally rule the world of percussion!
Connie, THANK YOU so much for recording this and sharing it with the world. I was moved watching your little digital video. Oh! To have been there in real life!
Well done, Brother Ty! I am shouting "Bravo!" from far-off Minnesota!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! The first word that came to my mind was AMAZING, too! Incredible, awesome, mind-blowing... those work too. :) We were sad we couldn't be there! So proud of you, Ty!

Anonymous said...

WOAH, Connie. You have a blog? GRRREEAAT! Hello, friend! Ty is so talented, and I got a good smile out of his quick movements. I miss you! You are so great!

Heather said...

well it must be a hit because Ty held Saige's attention for quite a while! Thanks Con for sharing with the rest of the non-musical world!!

Blog Archive