WOW! I cannot believe that I only have 3 weeks left of my first block of student teaching. For some this may not seem like a huge feat. But I feel quite accomplished.
Also Ty and I just reached our 6 month anniversary. Cheesy and so predictable. But the time has flown by! And I couldn't ask for a greater 6 months. There has been a lot of change and transition for both of us. But it is so fun to do it together.
Candace is about to leave for New Zealand. I am so excited for her. But she hasn't even asked me if I want to squeeze into her suitcase. I thought for sure she would at least offer. This will be such a great experience for her and I can't wait to hear all about each and everyday when she writes me a lengthy email explaining all the adventures she has been on. I will share with anyone interested.
When I figure out pictures I will be sure to add some of the best. If anyone wants to train you I will pay you in cinnamon lips...
4 comments:
Candy that you eat or Candy your sister? I'll bet both would help! I'm so excited that you have a blog!!! You need to post the challenge from me and you'll get something home-made! :) Caity said you could have hers... it's her birthday on Friday anyway so I'll make her something else. :) You never know what it could be!
I'll train you in photos... pay up little sis, then we'll talk. :) I love cinnamon lips! Or any candy, let's be honest.
CONNIE! You secretly created a blog! YAY! So excited. Can't wait for more. Much love.
Aha! Hil has your link on her blog, so the world will now know the many adventures of ConnieStance! I look forward to reading more....
Luv Ya!
p.s. Congrats on your 6-month wedding anniversary. It flies by, but goes slow somehow...You and Ty are an awesome match!
Post a Comment